There are two types of information we may collect through your use of our Websites and Apps:
- “Personal Information,” which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information, credit card information and, in some cases, user names;
- “Non-personal Information,” which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information about you such as your date of birth, age, ZIP code, non-precise geolocation information (e.g., your city), and gender, as well as information about your computer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware. Non-personal Information also includes “Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions you take within and outside of the Websites/Apps, the browser you use, the date and time of your use of the Websites/Apps, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and/or apps you used before and after using our Websites/Apps.
Information Collection and Use
- If you choose to download one of our products, we may collect information of your Google profile that is connected to the Google Play store to access information like Name, Username, email address, physical address and/or phone number
- If you choose to connect to us through one of our Websites/Apps/Games through a third-party social network such as Facebook or any other third-party social network, we may collect Personal Information from your profile on such third-party social networks. Referring to the information like: name, username, photography and other information offered by the third-party social network.
- If you choose to make a purchase through our Websites/Apps/games, we will collect your credit card information and other billing information.
- If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section or chat function we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means.
- If you choose to send a message to another user or defined group of users through any of our in-game functions referring to : Chat functions, message functions, posts and any related features, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means. This counts as well for the necessary Personal Information of the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitate the communication. Please note that we will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Websites/Apps/games, including through emails or texts messages.
- If you choose to enable push notifications, we may use your Personal Information, or Non- Personal information such as device ID, in order to enable access to your device and send push notifications to your device. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
- If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason or in any other form, we will collect such Personal Information and use it for the purposes for which you specifically submitted it.
- We may collect the following Usage Date when u make use of the Websites/Apps/games: your computer’s IP address, your mobile phone’s unique device ID or other persistent identifiers. This also counts for Geo location information, your device’s software platform and firmware, the type of browser you use, the date and time of your use of our Websites/Apps/games, the actions you take within the Websites/Apps/games, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and/or apps/ games you used before and after using our Websites/Apps/games and all other gameplay information related to our Websites/Apps/games.
- If you choose to sign in for our newsletter, we may collect Personal Information like e-mail address, name, username and other related information. By choosing this option the user subscribes to our newsletter and receive this automatically. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you choose to contact our customer service, we may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may provide you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes or contest through our service. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these sweepstakes and contests are voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). We use this information to notify winners and award prizes, to monitor traffic or personalize the service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these sweepstakes or contests; that company is prohibited from using your users’ personal information for any other purpose.
- If you choose to log in with sign-in services (‘’SN Service’’) such as Facebook Connect, Apple’s Game Center or an Open ID provider. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to log in to the game or post information about your activities in the game to your profile page to share with others within your network. We may collect and record information such as your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Tiltgames game(s).
Note: You represent and warrant that all Personal Information you provide us is true and correct and relates to you and not to any other person.
Tiltgames uses mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
Third Party Services
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. Please refer to our list of partners within the Services and for more information on how to opt out at In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
We do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. When users are identified as under 13, we will block such users from providing Personal Information or make sure to get prior parental consent before collecting Personal Information. To the extent we feel that any of our Websites/Apps are directed to children under the age of 13, we will not collect Personal Information from users of those Websites/Apps. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete the information from our system. We may collect Non-personal Information, such as a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer, which may be used by a child to play our Websites/Apps. The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information. In addition, this data will be used solely for internal purposes such as personalization of content, security, and contextual (not behavioural) advertising. Certain of our Websites/Apps may permit in-game purchases, even if the applicable game was free to download. Such purchases do not always require the re-entry of credit card information because they may be made through an existing third-party account (such as an iTunes account). If you are a parent who is concerned about this feature, you may disable the ability to make in-game purchases by selecting the Settings tab for the applicable Website/App, and following the necessary prompts to prohibit such purchases. If you are between the age of 13 and 18, please obtain your parents’ permission prior to registering with our Platform or providing us with any Personal Information.
Our games that are participating in the Google Play user program ‘Designed for Families’, Family and all related subcategories, are compliant with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule) and other relevant statutes including all API’s that our Websites/Apps/Games uses to provide the services.
Note: Be aware of the possibility of children activating in-app-purchases by accident. You can prevent accidental purchases by activating the parental controls and purchase authentication in your Google Play account. Tiltgames is not responsible for any purchase made in the games.
Tiltgames takes measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Agreement with Tiltgames Policies